Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Session Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use certain features of our Service.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies are used to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about your use of our website and enable us to improve and optimize our Service.
When you use and access our Service, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Analytics: We use third-party analytics providers to gather information about your use of our website and to help us improve and optimize our Service. These providers may place cookies on your device.
Your choices regarding cookies
For more information about managing cookies, you can visit the following third-party websites: